"We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are." -Adelle Davis
Naomi Evans is a registered nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition. Naomi obtained her MSc at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in 1992 and is a member of the Nutrition Society.
Main specialities include:
- childhood nutrition and obesity prevention in families and preschoolers,
- weaning and infant nutrition
- nutrition and eating on a budget
- nutrition and people that are homeless/low income
- Training and advising - for organisations, schools and Primary Care Trusts.
- Research and advising - for Primary Care Trusts, charitable organisations and corporate organisations.
- Lecturing - for a variety of nutrition based courses especially around her areas of speciality.
- Individual consultation - particularly for families and children that do not have a medical condition
- Cooking & nutrition courses for those wanting to get cooking or students off to university.